Designers and Ethics
We present internationally coveted designers and their sustainable, artisanal collections. Each piece has been selected by our team of expert stylists. Our marketplace is diverse and universal, we cover ground from Moscow to Milan, Tbilisi to Tokyo, Australia to Austria. Every article of clothing has in some part been handcrafted, from intricate stitching, using vegetable-dyes, cultural techniques and technology. The brands we showcase have demonstrated their ethical standards in environmental responsibility, fair workplace agreements and often a commitment to monthly tidings.
Search for products
Navigate our marketplace and refine your results by using the filters on the side panel. If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, chances are it was limited edition (aka small batch) and has sold out. Don’t fret. You can email us for a quick response and we will do our best to request that your order be custom prepared and shipped to you as soon as possible.
Women’s Shoe Size Conversion Chart
Silk can be dry cleaned, machine wash on a delicate cycle with mild, bio detergent or, hand washed with lukewarm water. Do not soak or wring.
For best results, iron while damp, reversed (the wrong side facing out), using a low heat setting on your iron.
Please, please, wash like-colors together. Separate your towels from clothing. Darks from lights. And only wash whites together.
Silk dries very quickly. Hang to dry out of direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
Like all natural fabrics, there may be a slight contracting of the silk after washing which relaxes once ironed.
As is the nature of block printing or using vegetable (plant-based) dyes, prints can fade slightly over time and soften beautifully through use.
Due to the nature of wool, your product will form piles from wear and caused by rubbing. Remove excess pilling as it forms, gently.
Hand wash, gently in luke-warm water with bio detergent. Squeeze excess water and lay flat over a tub or outdoors as the water is released. Dry in a warm area with the aim to dry quickly as wool tends to smell damp if left wet for long periods.
Treat your linen the same as silks.
Orders and Payments
Found the dress of your dreams? Simply select a size (you will find an International Women’s Size Chart in this section), color and quantity, then “add to cart”. You can continue shopping by adding items to your cart.
Checkout is a breeze and you can pay with your credit card which is securely processed by Stripe Corporation. Love what you have added to your cart but awaiting your next paycheck? No problem! Register with Klarna to make payments over several weeks.
Local taxes will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
Once we have received payment, you will receive an email Receipt. We value your purchases for they allow us to contribute to every incredible mission and cause. Learn more about our Stories and see just how your conscious shopping decisions are impacting communities.
Flexi Pay Options
We have partnered with Klarna to offer you smooth payments. Buy now and pay over 4 installments, interest free. An ideal situation when you find you have left your wallet in the car or when your monthly pay check is another 3 weeks away. Click through our Popup to register an account with Klarna today and you will find the Klarna payment option on checkout.
Shipping and Taxes
Upon receiving your order, our vendors will prepare and dispatch your goods. They predominantly use DHL Eco or UPS and either party may work in conjunction with smaller carrier services. At the checkout, you will find your national taxes included in the amount (if applicable) and or, are responsible for any duties or taxes by your customs. Our vendors utilize standard shipping services and once shipped item delivery typically takes 10 days to arrive, however upon request and at an agreed fee, we may be able to issue an expedited delivery provided your order isn’t custom-made.
While we operate as a drop ship, multi vendor marketplace, our lean methodology means that we do not hold inventory. Orders are received by designers and dispatched directly from their warehouses. We cannot offer a one-Returns-Policy-that-fits-all, however if you are displeased with the product, sizing or have simply changed your mind, please reach the designer directly or refer to their Returns Policy. Alternatively, have you considered Fashion Rentals? That’s right. Instead of tedious returns, why not capitalize from your mistake purchase and make a solid return on your investment.
Policies: Privacy + Inedible Cookies
Pages of Legal Fine Print
1. MAISION OF GRIMM LLC
2. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to and from websites belonging, among others, our boutique partners, resellers and brands (collectively our ‘vendors’), advertisers and affiliated companies. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that this Privacy Statement is not applicable to such websites. We assume no responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of such websites and we urge you to review the aforementioned policies before sending your personal data to these sites.
3. COLLECTION INFORMATION AND METHODS
Whenever you interact with us by visiting our website or communicating with us in other ways, we can collect the following information about you:
Information you provide: you may share personal information with us while creating an account on our website, placing orders, filling in online forms (eg registration forms, competitions and surveys), granting express authorization to receive our newsletters and special offers, registration for a competition or promotion, participation in events on social media through our website or any correspondence with us (via email, telephone, chat, social media or other).
This information may include, among other things, name and surname, address or location, telephone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, images and financial data (including your credit card information /debt). If you complete the registration for an account on the website, which is an essential operation to purchase products from the website, you may need to provide your photo and a nickname. Your account also allows you to invite your friends to make purchases on our website (via email, Facebook or Twitter). Although we will take care to inform you about the receipt of their data,
- Information received from other accounts or sources: we may receive information about you from other accounts you own or from other websites, including data brokers, our vendors, social media such as Facebook and Twitter, ad networks and analytical partners web, payment and delivery service providers and others.
- We integrate the data you provide with those taken from data addition services, such as public or social graphs, in order to offer you better content or promotions. These data will be added to existing customer account information to encourage a more advanced understanding of customer interests and advise, therefore, more relevant products and more appropriate advertising. We may add information concerning you already in the public domain. They could include, among other things, family size, family income or profession. This information could be associated with your personal data, such as name and surname, email address, postal address or telephone number.
You can view more details about third parties in section 5.
Information collected by our IT systems : whenever you visit the website, our IT systems automatically create and record certain information. They include:
- device information: the information provided by your device will be different depending on the type of device used (PC, Mac, iPhone, Android or other) and the settings of that device, but include the type of device you have (eg ., an iPhone 6S or a Samsung Galaxy S7), the IP address of the device, the browser you use, the mobile network operator (for mobile devices), the pages visited, the time zone and the country where you find yourself and reports of download errors or unexpected shutdown events.
4. HOW CAN MY INFORMATION BE USED?
To ensure the operation of our website and allow you, among other things, to order and receive products from our website, manage your account and optimize your experience, we are required to use the information collected in different ways.
For advertising and marketing purposes or if you have expressed a desire to receive marketing communications or while making a purchase through our Services, unless otherwise indicated, Maison of Grimm LLC and our vendors will use your personal data (including name and surname, email address and postal address) to send you updates, news and offers from time to time by email, post or other means. We may use information about you (including additional information received from partners and additions to customer data already in our possession) to send you messages tailored to your needs. You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications,
We also do research, analysis and surveys on your use of our Website and visits. We may keep track of your purchases on our website to check if you are eligible for our VIP and Maision of Grimm LLC Access loyalty program. We use your personal data to confirm your identity and perform solvency checks or anti-fraud checks to protect ours and your financial security.
Please read below to understand in detail the purpose for which we collect your information and the reasons why we collect this information.
To register and manage your account on our website we collect your name, email, password and other additional details that you may want to add in your account, such as phone number, addresses and gender. The legal basis is the execution of a Contract with you.
- To finalize the orders placed through our website we collect your name, address, telephone number, order details, such as the products you are buying, the size and the price. The legal basis is the execution of a Contract with you.
- To collect the payment from you we collect your payment details, which include the credit/debit card number, the name of the cardholder and the CVV: we do not store them and transfer them only to our authorized payment providers: Stripe Corporation (for all credit/debit card processing) and Klarna (buy now pay later interest free). The legal basis is the execution of a Contract with you.
- To provide you with our Customer Service (including helping you to resolve any problem you have with our services, updating you on any changes to our terms of service, or contacting you to find out how your shopping experience was with us) we collect your name, email, passwords and addresses and contact history with us (including telephone records of our conversations.) The legal basis is the execution of a Contract with you and our legitimate interests in satisfying you as a customer.
- To monitor the quality of our Customer Services we collect your name, email, password and addresses and contact history with us. The legal basis is the legitimate interest in managing our business.
- To administer, maintain and optimize our website and our services we collect information about the device (such as the device’s IP address and the type of device), cookie identifiers and navigation information. The legal basis is the legitimate interest in managing our business.
- To carry out anti-fraud and credit checks and if we can do business with you we collect your name; email; addresses; credit / debit card details; browsing history; purchase history; date of birth; kind; device information (such as IP address and type of device), any national identifiers (such as a driver’s license or identity cards) and any publicly available information (such as social media profiles or news). The legal basis is the legitimate interest in protecting Maison of Grimm LLC and its customers from fraudulent activities and from complying with a legal obligation.
- To send you marketing communications and personalized offers we collect your name; email; telephone number; addresses; date of birth; purchase history; chronology and behavior of navigation; device information; purchase preferences; cookie identifiers; Internal identifiers; nation. The legal basis is the legitimate interest in direct electronic marketing of products and services similar to what you have acquired using our website or, when this is not applicable, your consent.
- To manage our loyalty programs we collect your name; email; telephone number; addresses; date of birth; purchase history; chronology and behavior of navigation; device information; purchase preferences; nickname; cookie identifiers; internal identifiers; nation; level of Maision of Grimm LLC access. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business and improving the shopping experience.
- To provide personalized advice and improve your experience we collect your email and name; telephone number; addresses; date of birth; purchase history; chronology and behavior of navigation; device information; purchase preferences; nickname; cookie identifiers; internal identifiers; nation; level of Maision of Grimm LLC access. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business and improving our website and your experience.
- To carry out research, analyzes, requests and surveys on the use of our website we collect your name; addresses; email; device information, demographic information (including gender, country of residence and family income) and content of survey responses. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business and improving our website and your experience.
- For advertising and retarget advertising for our products and services and those of our vendors we collect your email, identification cookies and device information. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business.
- To produce aggregate statistical reports we use your order history, making sure that this parameter does not identify you. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business and improving our website.
5. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
To make the website available and offer our services we work with carefully selected third parties. In this regard, we may share your information with these third parties only in the following circumstances:
- Our vendors from which purchases will be made: we rely on carefully selected vendors who supply the products that can be viewed on our website.
- Third-party service providers for commercial purposes: to ensure good operations, we rely on carefully selected third parties for the supply of products and services. We authorize these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products; however, we do not allow these third parties to disclose or use information about you for other purposes. Below is the complete list of third parties used:
Forwarders, such as DHL and UPS which our vendors use to deliver the products to you and, as such, need to have access to your order information, including your name and address. These suppliers have a global reach, with many local companies that may be involved depending on the shipping address;
- Check providers we use to process payment information (including your credit / debit card details) in order to collect payment. These are based in the European Union, the United States and Sweden and are used depending on your position;
- Anti-fraud and credit control providers to maintain your and our security. They have access to and process your information and associated orders in order to verify any fraudulent behavior. Our current supplier is based in Ukraine.
- Analytics providers and search engines, such as Google, that we use to improve and optimize the website. These suppliers are based in the United States and Europe.
- Suppliers of tools that help us develop our marketing, such as WooCommerce. This supplier is based in the United States.
- Performance Marketing Providers and Recommendations that help us make advertising for Maison of Grimm LLC products, specific to your interests and provide you with personalized advice based on your needs. These suppliers are based in Europe (mainly in the United Kingdom) and in the United States.
Research companies that we use to conduct surveys on the use of our website and our services. These suppliers are mostly based in Europe (mainly in the United Kingdom) or in the United States.
- IT / technology suppliers we use to maintain and deliver our technology and IT infrastructure that supports our website and information storage.
- advertisers for marketing purposes: we may provide your information to our advertising partners and social media (including Facebook and Twitter, where indicated) if they wish to use the data to select and propose to you and others, appropriate advertisements on the products and services offered by us and our partners;
- third party service providers for data enrichment: we could also enrich or combine the data concerning you in our possession with data from other sources, sharing, for example, some of your personal data with specific business partners. These partners are located in the United States. This practice allows us to better understand your customer profile and your interests, allowing us to offer tailor-made offers and other personalized services;
- third parties for potential commercial transactions: Maision of Grimm LLC is constantly looking for new opportunities and growth paths. This means that from time to time, we may consider business transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, reorganisations, sales of assets or similar transactions. In such cases, we may transfer the information concerning you to facilitate the evaluation and fulfillment of this transaction. If we purchase or sell assets or assets, your personal data may be one of the transferred assets;
- compliance with legal requirements: in certain cases, we may be required to cooperate with various supervisory authorities and law enforcement agencies in various countries, whether under the law, court order or as a result of another legal process. Although we contest any requests where possible, in some cases we may be required to share your information with the supervisory authorities or law enforcement agencies. If considered appropriate and where it is not prohibited by law or court order, we will endeavor to notify you about such requests;
- information aggregated with third parties: we may aggregate your information with information about other customers, creating a dataset of information on the use of our Website, the purchase of products and other general information grouped on our customers. Although this dataset is aggregated and anonymous and, therefore, it is impossible to identify yourself individually, it provides valuable information on the use of our website and, therefore, we could share it with selected third parties. These could include plug-in providers or similar technologies useful for traffic measurement, our vendors and other suppliers to allow them a more accurate inventory of products and our investors.
We use technologies such as “cookies” to collect information and store your preferences for each site visited. Cookies contain small pieces of data sent by a web server to a browser, allowing the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
If you wish to disable any cookies already installed on your computer, we advise you to consult the Support and assistance section of the Internet browser for instructions on the procedure to follow to identify the file or directory in which the cookies are stored. More detailed information on disabling or limiting cookies can be found at www.AboutCookies.org. However, we advise you that the limitation of our cookies or the deactivation of future cookies may not guarantee access to certain areas or features of our website.
- Google Analytics cookies on all websites, we invite you to install the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics.
- the cookies of other third parties relating to behavioral advertising, we urge you to visit the website www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- any other type of cookie, you can clean up the cookies stored directly from the settings of the browser used.
It is important to remember that deactivation does not mean that you will no longer receive advertisements while browsing online. It only means that the company (or companies) from which you made the opt-out will no longer send customized advertisements based on your online preferences and usage patterns, so you may see more ads not relevant to you and your preferences.
Your security and the security of your personal data is very important to us. We take reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information you provide, including:
- use of a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) protocol for encrypting the personal data you send us during the ordering process (including any financial data, such as credit or debit card data);
- request to set a password to access your personal account on our website;
- failure to memorize the data of your credit or debit card which would allow third parties to carry out transactions using the credit/debit card in question (for example, the CVV code); is
- periodic monitoring of our servers and IT systems to detect any vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, despite this precaution, the transmission of data via the Internet cannot be considered completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our Website and any such transmission is at your own risk. In particular, it must be borne in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online in an unsafe environment (eg, forum, shopping list or chat), such information may be collected and used by other parties without our or your control.
9. HOW MY DATA WILL BE STORED AND USED
We retain the data you provide to us for as long as you have your account with us and for the period in which you may have questions or complaints in relation to our services, including any period of higher retention for which we may be obliged to observe in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data as indicated below.
After you finish using our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymous format.
10. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS TO PRIVACY?
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data we collect about you, which we report below. Some of these apply only in certain circumstances, as explained in more detail below. We also explained how to exercise these rights. Please note that we require that you verify your identity before responding to any request to exercise your rights and that it may include requesting a series of security questions to ensure your identity. When you have appointed someone else to make the request on your behalf, that person and / or organization must show a valid authorization issued by you. We must respond to your request to exercise these rights without undue delay and at least within a month (although this may be extended by an additional two months in certain circumstances). To exercise one of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by writing to a Data Protection Officer, at The Bower, 4th Floor, 211 Old Street, London EC1V 9NR.
You have the right to know if we process personal data about you, and if we do, to access the data we hold about you and some information about how we use it and with whom we share it (including the categories of personal data we share with companies for their marketing uses and the names and addresses of these companies). Please note that in the “My Account” section you can view information about you, in particular your account details (such as name, email, phone number, date of birth), the addresses used for billing and shipping, order history and purchase preferences.
You have the right to receive a subset of the personal data that we collect from you in a structured, commonly used and legible format and the right to request the transfer of such personal data to another party. The relevant subset of personal data is data that you provide to us with your consent or for the purpose of executing our contract with you. If you would like us to transfer personal data to another party, please ensure that you provide the details of that part and note that we can only do so where technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of personal data or their processing once received from third parties. Furthermore,
- Correction: you have the right to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate. You can change your personal information in the “My Account” settings. You can also request the correction by sending us an email. Please note that in some cases we may ask you to explain in detail why you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete so we can evaluate whether a correction is needed. Please note that while we evaluate whether the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can exercise your right to limit our processing of applicable data as described below.
- Erasing: you can request the deletion of personal data in our possession in certain circumstances. Please continue reading below to find out what they are:
- you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data in our possession; or
- we are processing the personal data we hold about you based on your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there are no other reasons by which we can process personal data; or
- we treat the personal data we hold about you based on our legitimate interests and oppose you to such processing. Please provide us with details on your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is a priority interest for us to keep such personal data; or
- you no longer wish that we use the personal data in our possession to send you promotions and special offers; or
- you believe that the personal data we hold about you is processed illegally by us.
Also note that you can exercise the right to limit the processing of data while we consider the request as described below.
Please provide as much detail as possible on the reasons for requesting assistance to determine if you have a valid basis for cancellation. Please note, however, that we may keep personal data if there are valid legal reasons to allow us to do so (for example, for the defense of legal claims or freedom of expression) but we will let you know if this is the case. In the event that the deletion of data made public is required and there are reasons for the cancellation, we will take reasonable steps to inform others that they are viewing the data or providing links to the data to also delete the data.
- Filing restriction: you have the right to request that we stop processing the personal data we hold about you apart for filing reasons in certain circumstances. Please note however, that if we stop processing personal data, we may use it again if there are valid reasons under the Data Protection Act to allow us to do so (for example for the defense of legal claims or for protection of others)
Please continue to read below to find out when it is possible to request the cessation of processing and simply archive the personal data in our possession, or you believe that personal data is not accurate for the period we need to verify your claim:
- We wish to delete personal data since the processing we are doing is illegal, but you want us to store personal data for archiving but we do not process it further;
- We wish to delete personal data as it is no longer necessary for our purposes but it is necessary that it is stored for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- You have objected to the processing of personal data that we hold about you based on our legitimate interest and you wish to stop processing personal data while determining if there is a prevailing interest to us in keeping such personal data.
You also have the right to object to our data processing and we will consider your request in circumstances, as specified below:
- We are processing the data we hold about you (including the case in which the processing is profiled) based on our legitimate interest or that of third parties and you are opposed to such processing. Please provide us with detailed information about your reason so that we can assess whether there is a significant imperative interest in continuing to process such data or whether we need to process it in relation to legal claims. It should also be noted that it is possible to exercise the right to request that we stop processing the data while we carry out the evaluation on a priority interest
- Withdrawal of consent: you can revoke your consent at any time by modifying your marketing preferences in “My Account” or by canceling the registration at the bottom of each email received or by writing to us by email as indicated below.
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Write to a data Protection Officer: The Bower, 4th Floor, 211 Old Street, London EC1V 9NR
This does not affect your right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk) or the data protection supervisory authority in the EU country where you live or work where you think it is data protection laws have been violated.